Saturday, November 20, 2004

Maternal Koreanism Part 4: School

So mom met my kiddies. Nothing too much to tell really. I totally forgot to take pictures of her with them. I'll let her tell about the experience.

She also got acupuncture that day, went out to lunch with one group of my friends, and went to dinner with another group of my friends. Good times.

The highlight of the day, for me anyway, was getting to have dinner with mom and my three favorite people in Korea: Darryl, Rose, and Rachel. We went to a traditional Korean sit-on-the-floor restaurant, ate a bazillion side dishes (which happens in traditional places), and chatted it up. Mom really seemed to hit it off with Rose. Too bad that's the only time she got to spend with her.

The night again ended early so we could be rested up for our trip to Seoul...which is detailed in Part 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home