Thursday, July 07, 2005

Pictures for my Korean friends

For the next couple weeks, I'll (of course) be taking pictures of the US instead of Korea. This is for my Korean friends. I was asked to take pictures of things that might be weird or unusual about the US for Koreans, so I'm doing my best. Mostly, I'm taking pictures of things that are weird for me coming back. It's surprising how much is weird for me now. If you have any suggestions for American pics, post a comment.

Anyway, I hope all of you back in Korea are doing well. I'll see you again in a few weeks.

Ryan

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Ryan, just droppin' by...enjoyed reading about your experiences. May i link you up?

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger RPShep said...

Yeah, go again and link me, that's fine. I'm glad you liked reading the blog.

R

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger RPShep said...

Oops, I meant "go AHEAD and link."

R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home