Monday, September 05, 2005

FINALLY! Pictures of Japan.

Or should I say Japan, then Korea, then Japan again. I've been absent from the blog for about a month, but that doesn't mean the adventures stopped. Over the next week or so, expect me to fill you in on all that's happened between leaving the US and settled down at my new job in Korea. Let me just give you a preview:

--Japan: Tokyo, Kyoto, Mount Fuji, Fukuoka, and then....well, Fukuoka again after a brief stay in Korea.
--The triumphant return to Korea. Let's just say that drama abounded. I saw some old friends, made a few new friends. And well, let's just say there's a lot to tell.
--The trip down to Busan. Damn, if my transition into teaching college again could have been any rougher, I don't know how.
--A couple funny stories from my first days of teaching. One involves a student asking to be invited to my apartment (how's THAT for a teaser).

In the meantime, enjoy my pictures of Japan (and a couple of Korea). Soon I'll start posting the writing and posting the pictures of my new living area here down in Busan. Let me just tell you the view is beautiful, but you'll see it soon enough.

REMEMBER: This blog only shows the 50 most recent posts, but I just posted 200 pictures. Be sure to hit the September 2005 link to the left to be sure to see all the pictures.

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home