Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Long Time, No See

Hello Folks. If you're checking this, I just want to say that I haven't forgotten about you. I DO intend to actually post on here again soon. I've been busy as heck, but here are some things to look forward to when I actually get some time to post them.

1. Damian and Dy's trip, including some pictures.
2. My semester, including some wackiness.
3. My trip back to Daejeon (where I was last year), including all the reasons why I'm much happier in Busan (although I was never really sad in Daejeon, I'm just a lot happier to be here).
4. And....drum roll please...my first ever trip to Europe. I just finalized my plans today. I'll be leaving on June 27th and come back July 5th. I'll spend the whole trip in Paris, which should be quite fun (and has already been quite expensive). I'm more excited than you can possibly believe.

Anyway, that's a quick run down of stuff to come. I'm sure I'll come up with more when I have some time (because when the free time finally comes, it's going to come in a WAVE, that's for sure).

R

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eager to hear all about the forthcoming events in your life. GR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home