Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Honeymoon

Aside from going to New York, we did a bunch of stuff:

  • We went right from New York to Chicago, where we met up with Jason and Angie (some good friends of mine, if you don't know). We went and saw a musical (Wicked), went to some great restaurants (including the Chicago Diner, my favorite restaurant in the world), and got some great massages in addition to the usual just looking around and doin' stuff.
  • We went to a nice little cabin outside of Columbus for a couple days. The folks and the grandfolks paid for our little getaway as our wedding present. The coolest part was the state park right nearby complete with frozen waterfalls and deer.
  • We went down to Indianapolis to hang out with Toby and Heather.
  • We threw a second reception in the US for our stateside family.
And plenty more. Of course we spent a lot of time with family and friends when we could, but I didn't get to spend nearly as much time as I'd have liked to with everyone. Here are some pics from those legs of the journey.

R

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger IndianaBeth said...

Hey Ryan,

I am soooooo happy for you!!! Congrats! She is beautiful, and you look so different without all your hair! Sorry I couldn't make it back to Indiana for the reception, but it was during school. :(

Take care, be happy and stay in touch.

Beth Wittke

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger RPShep said...

That's the first time you saw me since I got my hair cut? Yeah, it's been cut a while now. No problem about not making the reception. Another time, I'm sure (maybe the next time I get married you can make it out :) ).

R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home