Saturday, November 27, 2004

Acupuncture: An Update

I went back for a second treatment (he said if I woke up stiff the next morning, to come back again). I must say, that my shoulder does actually feel a lot better. But now my neck hurts. The doctor said this might happen, but it'd only last for a day. We'll see.

My shoulder looks even worse after treatment two. I'll post some pics on Monday.

A few highlights of my second treatment:

1) More needles. He used smaller ones this time, but way more of them. I have them all down my arm.
2) Notes. The helper women some how got some translation notes between my first visit and my second. They'd show me a card, I'd do what it said, then they'd flip it over and it would have a new command. They didn't try to actually say any of them, though.
3) More suction. They really worked to find flesh to stick the cups to. I ended up with five on me this time instead of three, but one just kept falling off the minute I'd even twitch. I just don't have much soft flesh to suction onto in the shoulder area.

R

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very brave to go back the second time. I can't imagine what your shoulder will look like now! I hope it cures the pain. G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home