Thursday, June 23, 2005

On coming home

There's a good reason I haven't written anything or posted pictures in a while: I'm coming home....but only for a visit. I've spent the last month getting everything in order, finishing up a lot of lose ends, and saying good-bye to Korean friends. I have a LOT to tell of what's happened, and I have a LOT of pictures to post. Expect then when I actually get home.

As far as the return date, I don't know for sure yet. Most likely, I'll be arriving within a week or two: as early as this weekend, as late as the first week of July. This is because the teacher that's replacing me is having problems with her visa and can't seem to get to Korea. It looks like now she'll come on a tourist visa (instead of a working visa) and will be here soon, though (although she'll have to go to Japan to get her working visa within the next couple months). When she makes it, I go home.

I'll be home from early July until mid August. My job in Busan starts September first, but I'm hitting Japan before I settle back down in Korea. I know a lot of you want to see me during that time, and I'll do my best to accomidate, but you have to remember, this is a vacation for me (and a well deserved one), not a "running around seeing every one time." I'll do my best to get in a bunch of visits, but I can't possibly spend time with you all, especially since I'm travelling while I'm in the US. Don't take is personally; it's just how it goes.

Anyway, talk to you all later and most likely see you in person soon.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home