Friday, December 15, 2006

The Largest City in the World

I happened across this website today: largest cities in the world.

There's a couple things I want to point out. As I've mentioned many times (and my pictures confirm), Korea is a very metropolitan country. If you didn't believe me before, notice Seoul is the largest city in the world. Also notice number 36. The city I live in, Pusan, is larger than Los Angeles and larger than Chicago. Pusan is no village. Anyway, just thought I'd give you some perspective.

I've been super busy for the past month or so, but the semester is over now, so I should have some time to update the blog soon. Check back in the next few weeks to hear tales (and see pictures) of wedding preparation, crazy foreigner haters, and changing jobs.

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home