Friday, December 29, 2006

The Science of Sleep

I just saw this movie (and really liked it), but I'm not writing a movie review. Instead, I'm just filling you in on the funny experience of watching it. The movie is mostly in English (I'd say 70% or so), but it's also partly in French. Now, I speak French...but not well. Luckily, there were Korean subtitles, and I speak Korean...but also not well. So when the French parts came up, I was trying my best to read along with the Korean subtitles at the same time I was listening along with the French and trying to figure out what was going on. Both were too fast, so I couldn't really catch either perfectly, but I'd say I got about 50 or 60% of what was said in French between the two ways. It's just funny that watching a moving was such an ordeal. Luckily, the movie was worth it.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home