Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Holidays!

I know it's a little early for you guys back home, but tomorrow is Christmas Eve here. So happy holidays to everyone!

Thank you to everyone that sent gifts. I've gotten all of them that I knew I was going to get (thanks Granny, Mom, Alissa, Aunt Lisa, Stacey, and Aunt Beck). I've been taking pictures of myself openning them and will post them when I get a chance (probably not until my computer is working at home).

Anyway, I hope you all have a great holiday season, and I promise I'll be in the US for it next year.

Ryan

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly interesting stories, you know how much I enjoy reading them. Also, know how happy we all will be to have you back with us next holidays. It just isn't the same with you so far away from all of us. We miss you much. Happy Holidays to you and much love, G. Reiling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home